Capture the colours of the world in their truest form with the revolutionary Find X3 Pro. Rich tones and deep hues combine to illuminate a new road to the future.
Dive into the Whole Spectrum
Find X3 Pro's 50MP camera makes it easy shooting the world in true colour —so you can capture memories in the moment, store in 10-bit colour and relive them in spectacular quality later.
Find X3 Pro's AI Scene Enhancement intelligently identifies the scene and adjusts colour tones accordingly. Scientific colour theory matches the tone and atmospherics of the scene—so you can revisit the feeling whenever the mood takes you.
You're the Director
Cinematic Mode transforms video captures with best-ever artificial colour reproduction—putting the power of pro filmmaking directly into your hands.
Find X3 Pro's AI Palettes can learn the colour profile of any picture on your phone and turn it into a custom filter. Just open your picture, tap and hold—filter made.
Inspired by Spacecraft
Born of our most advanced engineering and sky-high technical craftsmanship, Find X3 Pro effortlessly blends tasteful design with futuristic instincts.
All Eyes on Our Future
In a world that never stands still, OPPO’s design studio is always looking to the future. Find X3 Pro’s impossibly streamlined curves artfully evoke spacecraft and the technology of tomorrow.
Glass Bent to Our Vision
The camera module’s elegant Gradient Arc Camera neutralises the single-sheet glass rear panel with a fluid curve—rendering the phone’s sleek contours a natural complement to your own style.
Unfazed by Splashes
Find X3 Pro is IP68 Water and Dust Resistance4—designed to withstand splashes, spills and the next adventure, so you can forge your path without restraint.
Expand Your Field of Vision
Find X3 Pro’s ultra-wide-angle lens has a 110.3° field of vision, avoiding compromise in image quality or distortion at the edges of the photograph—perfect for group shots or capturing landscapes in their full glory.
Find X3 Pro’s microlens camera offers a closer look at things which can’t be seen directly by the naked eye—up to 60x closer. Take it as an invitation to find new perspectives amid the seemingly ordinary.
AI Highlight Video allows you to enable multiple settings all at once—including FHD resolution, anti-shake stabilisation, night mode, remote audio recording and 8-bit for smoother colour transitions. Whatever the conditions, create movies to share with the world.
Clarity in Motion
With lightning-fast focus speed, Find X3 Pro’s Flash Snapshot makes capturing subjects in motion—like people in a crowded space, or energetic animals—a dream, so you can react as the moment unfolds and shoot candidly with confidence.
Moments to Memories
Find X3 Pro’s 32MP front selfie camera performs like a main camera, with night mode support—so you and your loved ones can turn the moment into a memory even in the most spontaneous circumstances.
120Hz Dynamic Refresh Rate7
Find X3 Pro’s display refresh rate seamlessly switches between 5Hz-120Hz depending on your activity — preserving battery power and ensuring stunningly smooth performance, whatever you ask of your phone.
O1 Ultra Vision Engine8
Don’t settle for less than the best when shooting video. With Find X3 Pro’s O1 Ultra Vision Engine, every clip is just a tap away from being transformed into a HDR gem. Besides, you can also scale-up existing video to doubled resolution.
O-Sync Display Hyper Response Engine
Serious about gaming? O-Sync Display Hyper Response Engine connects screen with CPU the moment your finger makes contact, for an immediate response that makes gaming with Find X3 Pro fast, lag-free and totally immersive. When it is enabled, the synchronisation speed between the display and processor is tripled9.
8192-Level Natural Brightness
Browsing in low-light? 8192-Level Natural Brightness recognises your surroundings and smoothly adjusts temperature and brightness settings in order to protect your eyes.
Find X3 Pro runs Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ 888 Mobile Platform, for lower power consumption and extended battery life, and supports 13 5G bands. CPU performance by 25% and graphics rendering speed by 35% — for a faster, more immersive experience.10
Recharge and Go
Spend less time charging and more time making waves. Find X3 Pro’s TÜV safety-certified 65W SuperVOOC Flash Charge can charge the phone to 40% in 10 minutes11, 30W AirVOOC Wireless Flash Charge and Reverse Wireless Charging systems speedily restore the battery to full power without overheating, time and time again.
Tune out the rest of the world while you’re in the zone — with Find X3 Pro, you can block incoming calls, notifications and floating icons, so you can look to gameplay on your phone for the same no-compromise thrills as dedicated consoles.
With ColorOS 11.2, Find X3 Pro renders colour in a way designed to produce tones that appear natural rather than overly saturated, for everyday interaction that satisfies the eye.
Choose from a vast library of vibrant wallpapers that combine photographic magnetism and artistic expression to explore the romance and beauty of life
Sound by Hans Zimmer
Set the tone with alarms and ringtones custom-composed by Hans Zimmer for Find X3 Pro. When browning in full screen, seamless sound design minimises disturbance with softer notifications
Fingerprint Quick Launch
You know which apps you need available at a moment’s touch. Customize the apps available to you in the Find X3 Pro fingerprint quick launch menu for a fast, pragmatic user experience.
Powered by Google Lens, OPPO’s Three-Finger Translate allows you to capture and instantly translate screengrabs in one-swift movement.
Find X3 Pro allows you to easily manage your data permissions in a transparent way. With Private System, separate work, lifestyle and entertainment apps to keep private data hidden - for total peace of mind.
1 Billion Colour Dual Primary Cameras
50MP Ultra-wide, 50MP wide, 3MP microlens and 13MP telephoto rear cameras
1 Billion Colour Display
Futuristic Curve Design
Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ 888
1. 1 billion colours refer to 10-bit colour depth, the amount of colours that can be displayed is 210 *210 *210, which is about 1.07 billion.
2. Data from DisplayMate report.
3. Videos can be taken with 10-bit when LOG or HDR is turned on under Cinematic Mode, photos can be taken with 10-bit when the "10-bit colour" switch control is turned on under default mode and night mode.
4. Find X3 Pro is splash, water, and dust resistant, and has been tested under controlled laboratory conditions with a rating of IP68 in compliance with GB/T 4208-2017 (China)/IEC 60529 (international). Splash, water, and dust resistance may decrease as a result of normal wear. The IP68 rating means that the product has passed the test under the following conditions: (1) immersed in still fresh water with a depth of 1.5 meters; (2) tested for 30 minutes; (3) no more than 5°C of difference between the water temperature and product temperature. Do not charge a wet phone. There are differences between the living scene and the experimental environment. Do not put the mobile phone completely underwater or expose it to seawater, chlorinated water or liquids such as drinks. Liquid damage is not covered under warranty.
5. Microlens camera magnification refers to the ratio of the size of an object on the screen to its actual size.
6. Compared with Find X2 Pro, in a laboratory environment, the success rate of one-time focus in a low-light environment (5lux) is increased by 7.4%.
7. By default, the screen refresh rate is High mode, the highest refresh rate is 120Hz. You can switch between Standard and High mode in Settings.
8. The O1 Ultra Vision Engine supports Video Image Sharpener and Video Colour Enhancer features, which are implemented only for certain adapted apps. You can turn on or off these features in Settings. The Video Image Sharpener is available for Photos and YouTube, and Video Colour Enhancer is available for YouTube.
9. O-Sync Display Hyper Response Engine reduces the response time from 30 to 40 milliseconds down to 5 to 10 milliseconds. And it currently supports games including League of Legends Mobile, Call of Duty Mobile, PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Mobile, etc.
10. The data of performance improvement on the Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ 888 mobile platform is obtained from Qualcomm website.
11. The charging data is obtained from test reports provided by the OPPO laboratory. The actual charging time may vary depending on the operating conditions or individual difference of phones, such as high or low temperature and degrading of battery performance during the use. Tests are performed under a temperature of 25±1°C, relative humidity of 25%-75%, and an atmospheric pressure of 86 kPa to 106 kPa. The tested phone is charged with a standard power adapter while it has 1% of power left, with all the services and features, except the call service, turned off. The screen is off during charging.
12. Product pictures are for reference only. Please refer to the actual product. Certain product specifications and descriptions may change due to reasons like changes in suppliers. The data in the page came from OPPO designed technical parameters, and test data from the laboratories and suppliers. In actual circumstances, the data will differ slightly, depending on the test software version, specific testing environment, and specific version.